What are Seint Makeup Ingredients?
Safe & Simple Ingredients
Seint Beauty Makeup is made up of minimal, high quality ingredients. If it is important to you to know what is in your makeup, you can learn more about Seint Makeup ingredients below, along with how Seint compares to other brands & Average EWG Score!
Is Seint Makeup Clean?
Terms like “non-toxic”, “hypoallergenic”, “non-comedogenic”, “oil free”, “all natural”, “organic”, and “mineral free” are unregulated terms. As such, Seint does not feel comfortable using these terms. However, Seint does choose to only use very high-quality, highly- refined ingredients. Please find below a comprehensive ingredients list of Seint’s IIID Foundation ingredients.
Does Seint Makeup work on sensitive skin? Will it cause acne?
Beeswax is an emollient with viscosity control and acts as an emulsifier. The anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax encourage the healing of acne. It is also protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores.
Seint Makeup Ingredients Explained
- Liquid Paraffin is a term reserved for highly-refined mineral oil. It creates a protective layer on the skin that helps retain hydration.
- Petrolatum is a rich emollient and FDA-approved skin protectant. It is one of the best ingredients for dry to very dry skin, including around the eyes. Although derived from crude oil (thus making petrolatum a natural ingredient), it is highly purified prior to being used in cosmetics, so there’s no risk of exposure to unwanted chemicals.
- Ozokerite wax is a naturally-occurring mineral wax.
- Beeswax has many healing properties. The anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax encourage the healing of wounds. It is also protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores. Beeswax is high in vitamin A and has antibacterial properties.
- Cetyl Esters is a synthetic wax that has similar composition and chemical properties to a natural wax which is found in the blubber of whales.
- Lanolin is a natural substance found in sheep’s wool. It falls into the lipid-rich emollient class of moisturizers. One of the causes of dry skin is a lack of lipids, which allows water to escape. Lanolin fills in those gaps, preventing future water escape
- Zinc Stearate is a zinc soap known for repelling water, and is used in the cosmetics and personal care industries as a lubricant.
- Phenoxyethanol is used as an anti-bacterial.
- Iron oxides are naturally occurring minerals known to be safe, gentle and non-toxic on the surface of the skin.
- Titanium Dioxide is inert earth mineral used as a thickening, whitening, lubricating, and sunscreen ingredient in cosmetics. It protects from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity.
- Ultramarines are used to give a certain color to cosmetics.
How Does Seint Makeup Ingredients Compare to Other Brands?
Does Seint Makeup Contain SPF?
Seint Makeup does not contain SPF, although it does content Titanium Dioxide which protects from UVA and UVB radiation. If you choose to wear SPF before you apply your makeup (recommended), make sure to let the SPF soak in before applying your makeup.
Ready to Get Started?
Hopefully this helps answers some of your questions surrounding the simple + safe ingredients in Seint Makeup!
To shop the makeup, or get a complimentary color match, please click HERE!